1. the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system.
2. draw up inspection plan according to production plan, design drawing and process technology requirement.
3. carry out in-house welding procedure inspection and external supplier process inspection, as well as incoming inspection of raw materials and accessories, and issue inspection reports.
4. collect and record all kinds of quality documents and inspection records.
5. establish supplier files, carry out supplier qualification audit and regular assessment, maintain and improve supplier's quality level.
6. collect and sort out daily quality problems and user quality complaints, hold quality analysis meetings, formulate corrective actions and supervise the implementation of rectification work.
7. safekeeping, maintenance, and regular inspection.
8. the quality of the staff training.
9. To manage the environmental health and safety of EHS in internal workshop.
1. Bachelor degree in chemical machinery or welding
2. more than two years experience in quality control or design and manufacture of RTO regenerative oxidation furnace products.
3. strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and strong understanding and communication skills.